Creating enjoyable digital experiences is central to iHeartRadio wanting to be a music lover’s first destination on any platform. As customer experience improvement lead, you will map customer journeys, identify shortfalls and drive continuous improvement change that enhances and simplifies customer interactions. This role will lead CX improvement initiatives, using human centered design methodologies in conjunction with process improvement tools. This is a role focused on the holistic, Omni-channel experience design across product/service/product marketing innovation and business design projects. The human centered Customer Experience Improvement Lead will be responsible for leading cross-functional, external and internal projects across the enterprise to improve each stage and touch point of the end-to-end customer lifecycle. This role requires hands-on customer experience strategy, implementation and formulation in sprint and process improvement facilitation, journey and concept design, qualitative/quantitative research, analysis and partnering on implementation.
Your accountabilities entail:
- Production of customer journey maps and identify areas of improvement.
- Manage and deliver Customer experience enhancements.
- Be known as a customer experience champion across the business
- Carry out root cause analysis and use voice of the customer data to support prioritization of customer improvement activities.
- To engage with key stakeholders across the business ensuring a consistent approach and understanding to customer driven process improvements.
- Ensure customer touch points are delivered to brand and service expectations.
- Support the business to deliver new digital initiatives that enhance customer experience.
- Demonstrate improvements via customer experience metrics.
Essentially you will consider yourself:
- Passionate about developing customer experience and service improvements.
- To have strong experience of customer journey mapping,
- To be proactive individual who seeks changes which lead to business improvement
- An effective communicator, who can deliver change, and is able to help act as a driver for change.
- Curious in understanding our users' needs and behaviors, and use that knowledge to help shape our solutions
- To be able to align user experience efforts across products and projects
- To be able to communicates with key user and operational groups to understand business needs
- To be able to execute and present complex design concepts, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams, as well as to key stakeholders and partners
- To be able to provide guidance on the design of products while keeping in mind dependencies and integration with other products across the enterprise
- To be able to document, review and review designs that are aligned with stakeholder, and user priorities
- To be able to use User Experience Testing tools and methodologies to improve the overall performance of the products
- To be able to guide the analysis of user experience data and provides recommendations to address business needs
- With 5-7 years or more of customer centered design experience with focus on digital and end-to-end experience design. 2-3 of those years in senior roles, agency or in-house.
- Experience in design research and of prototyping and testing designs with customers. Demonstrated expertise turning design research into tangible, actionable design outcomes.
- Influencing stakeholders is second nature to you. You must be able to effectively communicate and present your design rationale to stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in design projects with multidisciplinary co-located teams.
- Online portfolio demonstrating mobile solutions that represent the most user-centric intersection of content, business, technology, and design.
- Expert knowledge of mobile user-centered design principles, UX Design best practices, trends and emerging technologies for both iOS, Android and Web.
- High degree of creativity and problem solving.
- Strong conceptual, visual and analytical skills - relentless attention to detail and to consistency.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. iHeartRadio is a great environment for people who like to innovate and have the power to influence decisions. We have 120+ million registered users across over 200 different platforms, and outside the US, we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!