The team is seeking a talented Mobile Engineer to join our iOS engineering team. In this role, expect to build key features on the main iHeartRadio iOS platform, which is one of our flagship platforms contributing to our 120 million+ user base. You will also help improve performance, update analytics processing, hunt down bugs, and construct additional pylons. Expect to write unit tests, and ideally you know about continuous integration and enjoy pull request code review dialogue. Maybe you have worked in a vertical team before with full stack engineers and tried your hand at writing the server-side APIs on a project as well.
In your first year on the job, you will work closely with our UXD team to implement a new design system, which will in turn greatly streamline development on our iOS Phone, Tablet, Watch, TV and Auto Apps.You will take part in a cross functional KPI-driven team where you will not only perform in an engineering capacity, but also help to determine the specific tactics to implement.
- Developing, debugging, testing and deploying features on iHeartRadio iOS apps
- Updating common code libraries used in phones, tablets, watches, TVs and automobiles
- Devising creative solutions to improve streaming features and mobile user experience
- Writing unit and functional tests, and follow continuous integration principles
- Mentoring other engineers on the team
- Cross collaborating with different engineering and product teams
- 1+ years of experience in iOS development
- Proficiency in Swift
- Experience debugging and profiling iOS applications
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Travis CI
- Ability to independently set tasks and complete work with limited direction
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. iHeartRadio is a great environment for people who like to innovate and have the power to influence decisions. We have 120+ million registered users across over 200 different platforms, and outside the US, we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!