We are looking for a Product Manager, Ad Products to be the bridge between Sales, Ad Operations, Monetization, and Engineering teams. You’ll be involved in specing out new Ad Products for the iHeartRadio digital suite of apps, enhancing our current ad products, and working cross-functionally to bring them to fruition. You are well-versed in Agile, a self-starter, and steeped in ad tech experience. Must be able to work autonomously, and communicate the importance behind revenue-generating projects. Product management experience will be put into play by having to efficiently allocate resources to said projects.
- Leading and guiding cross-functional teams to deliver high impact ad products and platform features for iHeartMedia, working with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Establishing and managing priorities and dependencies across multiple groups in an Agile environment, driving the full product lifecycle and roadmap from conception through implementation, optimization and evolution.
- Developing and managing product vision, business objectives and execution strategies.
- Writing detailed product, feature, test engineering and platform specifications for each functionality or capability that you own and champion, continuously refining the product backlog, acceptance criteria, and deliverables associated with them
- Partnering with internal stakeholders and technology vendors to execute both development and implementation phases, ensuring releases that balance client, consumer and business needs across advertising, promotional, and sales programs.
- Evaluating potential opportunities by developing business cases that evaluate the revenue impact of new ad features, programs and technologies -- clarify and analyze the associated needs, benefits, and possible solutions -- ultimately leading to a build, buy, or partner strategy recommendation.
- Assessing risks, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Supporting interactions and integrations with key customers and industry partners.
- Being the visible advocate across iHeartMedia's flagship platforms for your products, internally and externally.
- Demonstrating quantitative and metrics-driven critical thinking skills, along with the ability and comfort to work very closely with engineering, design, and operations roles on a daily basis.
- 5+ years experience in any, all, or a combination of the following: ad operations, ad technology, media/marketing technology, information architecture, product/project management, programmatic buying, data, analytics, CRM.
- Solid knowledge of ad serving and audience targeting, with a strong emphasis on ad technologies and the larger digital advertising ecosystem.
- Familiarity with common digital advertising terminology, campaign optimization, analytics, and industry-standard performance benchmarks, as well as user experience best practices.
- Ability to wear multiple hats: Product, Business, Operations, as well as Technologist.
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.