The team is seeking a talented Senior Mobile Engineer to join our world class iOS engineering team. In this role, expect to build key features on the main iHeartRadio iOS platform, which is one of our flagship platforms contributing to our 120 million+ user base. You will also help improve performance, update analytics processing, hunt down bugs, and construct additional pylons. Expect to write unit tests, and ideally you know about continuous integration and enjoy pull request code review dialogue. Maybe you have worked in a vertical team before with full stack engineers and tried your hand at writing the server-side APIs on a project as well.
In your first year on the job, expect to own and collaborate on major areas of our mobile app architecture. You will work closely with our UXD team to implement a new design system, which will in turn greatly streamline development on our iOS Phone, Tablet, Watch, TV and Auto Apps. You will improve our CI/CD pipelines, write unit and XCodeUI tests, and perform peer code reviews. You will take part in a cross functional KPI-driven team where you will not only perform in an engineering capacity, but also help to determine the specific tactics to implement.
- Developing, debugging, testing and deploying features on iHeartRadio iOS apps
- Updating common code libraries used in phones, tablets, watches, TVs and automobiles
- Devising creative solutions to improve streaming features and mobile user experience
- Writing unit and functional tests, and follow continuous integration principles
- Mentoring other engineers on the team
- Cross collaborating with different engineering and product teams
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Proficiency in Objective-C and Swift, including experience with mixed-language projects
- Experience debugging and profiling iOS applications
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Travis CI
- Ability to independently set tasks and complete work with limited direction
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.