The team seeks a seasoned mobile engineer to join our Android team that is driven to build great Android apps in a fast paced Agile environment. Delivery, accountability, and passion are three words your peers use to describe you and you excel working with your peers to ensure code standards are upheld and quality is high. You are comfortable working in Java or Kotlin, or both, and are open to doing a hack week project in Flutter, it has slick animations.
- Developing, architect and deploying major new features on iHeart Android apps
- Building and maintaining common code libraries used in phones, tablets, TVs, smart watches and automobiles
- Maintaining high unit test coverage and continuous integration principles
- Cultivating an environment of code craftsmanship
- Multiple years of professional experience developing for the Android platform, Java or Kotlin or both
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Travis CI and automated testing frameworks such as Espresso and JUnit
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience