iHeartRadio is looking for a full-stack software engineer to join our Content Platform team, which processes, transcodes, and ultimately publishes millions of songs and podcasts to our iHeartRadio applications. iHeartRadio is available on 200+ different platforms, from web/mobile to all major auto to Amazon Alexa/Google Home/Samsung. We ingest hundreds of thousands of tracks monthly for a catalog of over 40 million media products. In this role, you’ll build tools and automation that support various phases of our Content lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to interact and collaborate with a variety of partners as we continue to internationalize, partnering with largescale broadcast companies to consumer electronics. If you are interested in joining a lean team of engineers working in a fast-paced agile environment, building amazing products reaching tens of millions of users, this is a great place to be. We are highly focused on using the right tools for the job, building decoupled flexible architectures, and committed to fostering ownership and responsibility to autonomous teams.
- Creating and managing the stack of production tools and APis enabling interaction with content objects and that enable insight into key performance indicators.
- Collaborating and coordinating with various engineering, content, and product teams: providing the glue between production stores, systems, and users.
- Participating in defining the technology road map and practices across the engineering organization that support and advocate for transparency within the Content lifecycle.
- Being a key contributor to our next-generation Content platform.
- Ability to extract and translate need and stories from stakeholders and existing codebases into actionable development.
- Experience discovering, utilizing, and/or designing the APIs needed to successfully enable effective data visualization and interaction.
- Experience with SQL/NOSQL systems such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Postgres, etc.
- Experience in continuous deployment and testing methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AWS stack is a plus.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. iHeartRadio is a great environment for people who like to innovate and have the power to influence decisions. We have 120+ million registered users across over 200 different platforms, and outside the US, we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!