iHeartMedia is looking for Digital Ad Operations Manager to join our Ad Ops team in uptown NYC. The manager will be part of a team that traffics and manages all online display, video and audio advertising campaigns for iHeartMedia’s audio, display, and mobile platforms.
- Becoming familiar with iHeartMedia audio, display and video ad products across multiple platforms.
- Engaging in on-boarding training process outlining workflows and campaign execution.
- Learning and becoming experienced with the iHeartMedia suite of inventory management and ad serving platforms.
- Taking ownership of accounts and executing audio, display, and video ad campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Providing guidance to local markets regarding inventory management and best practices for campaign execution.
- Preparing reports, metrics, and updates tracking the progress for all ad campaigns.
- Managing audio, display and video ad inventory.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of new methodologies to deliver ads across our network.
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- 2 years experience working in digital ad ops
- Significant exposure and understanding of the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), video, and display technologies.
- Experience working with Publishers, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, DSPs, and DMPs.
- Direct experience with online/mobile advertising preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills to clearly and effectively communicate with technical partners, peers, and executive management.
- A self-starter who can work autonomously to build strong cross-functional relationships with outstanding customer support skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- A sense of urgency and a drive to exceed expectations.
- A positive, can-do mindset.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 135 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!