iHeartRadio is seeking multiple Associate Product Managers to join our product team in our new Nashville iHeartRadio tech hub! This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first people on the ground as we open our second ever iHeartRadio HQ. In this role, you will work specifically on the Android mobile app, with the possibility to work on strategic priority teams that are created to address relevant product and business priorities. You will manage the day-to-day execution of Android priorities, including new feature development, improvements towards existing features, and work to sustain positive performance of the app.
- Strategy: Collaborating on mobile product strategy for Android and on strategic priority teams. Exploring the latest Android and Google trends and features and proposing ideas on how we can bring them back to our app.
- Sprint Planning: Working across the organization and development team to understand feature prioritization, determine sprint capacity, point tickets, and plan sprints
- Release Management: Owning release management, including writing and distributing product briefs and managing release to millions on the Google Play Store
- Customer Care: Partnering with our Customer Care team to investigate and resolve technical issues and contributing to fostering our beta group
- Agile Management: Running daily agile rituals like scrum, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospective
- Keeping the team running: Monitoring the progress of tickets, clearing blockers, and answering business/product questions for the development team
- Owning 1-2 small Android feature projects per quarter and working across the organization (engineering, design, data science and analytics, marketing, etc) to release the feature
- 1-2 years of experience in product management, UX/UI design, engineering, customer care, business analysis, or management consulting
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Fluency in technical terms. You don’t need to be an engineer, but you should have a technical understanding of development
- Prior experience building and continuously improving upon digital products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and history of influencing peers to achieve milestones
- Ability to dilute high-level ideas and features into ticket-level work and drive large projects towards completion
- A self-starter spirit
- Ideas for the future of audio!
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 135 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!