iHeartRadio is seeking multiple Product Managers to join our Mobile Product team in our new Nashville iHeartRadio tech hub! This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first people on the ground as we open our second ever iHeartRadio HQ. We are looking for Mobile Product Managers to create incredible experiences and to continue to push our existing products by combining market insights into a clear strategy.
You will be entrusted with developing and executing ideas for our widely adopted native Android and iOS apps and lead a squad focused on an area of one of the most important services in audio content. You will work within a fun culture with a strong engineering team on the development of a wide set of features and collaborate with various teams from all over the company. You will work closely with the Product Management team to understand and deliver on the strategic big picture, while inherently and independently being detail-oriented, organized and driven enough to identify and produce the pieces required to put that picture together.
- Research: Utilize our vast metrics and customer-focused data sets alongside your own research to continually find the next big growth opportunity, explore the latest mobile audio trends and features and propose ideas on how we can bring them back to our app
- Strategy: Collaborate on overall mobile product strategy and lead a strategic priority team towards our product vision and mission by synthesizing user and business needs into product priorities and roadmap
- Sprint Planning: Work across the organization and development team to understand feature prioritization, determine sprint capacity, point tickets, and plan sprints
- Release Management: Own release management, including writing and distributing product briefs and managing release to millions
- Customer Care: Partner with our Customer Care team to champion mobile users, understanding and prioritizing their feedback, investigate and resolve technical issues
- Agile Management: Run daily agile rituals like scrum, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospective for a cross-functional team
- Keep the team running: Monitor the progress of tickets, clear blockers, and answer business/product questions for the development team
- Partner with engineering, design, data science, analytics, marketing, and other key groups to release world-class features and functionality, measure the success of products and strategize iterative improvements
- 4+ years experience in product management, business analyst, or similar role
- 2+ years product management focused on Android and/or iOS
- Demonstrated success managing and improving existing products by shipping increments in an Agile environment
- Curiosity that drives you to see what others don’t
- Strong written and verbal skills to clearly and effectively communicate with technical partners, peers, and executive management alike
- Ability to write clear and thorough specifications and user stories
- Ability to constructively give and receive criticism
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- A sense of urgency and a drive to exceed expectations
- A positive, can-do mindset
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 135 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!