iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is one of the fastest growing digital audio services in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations, and top podcasts and personalities. With over a billion downloads, iHeartRadio reached 100 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service.
iHeartMedia’s platforms include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, podcasts, personalities and influencers, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
The Data Analyst role offers the opportunity to have an immediate impact on various aspects of the business at iHeartRadio, which offers unlimited music all in one app from thousands of radio stations, artists, playlists, and more, as well as editorial content across the web.
We are looking for a Data Analyst with a strategic mindset and a passion for data, who is eager to be an expert in the latest and greatest analytics tools we oversee and utilize to inform business decisions. The ideal candidate possesses a blend of quantitative skills, data storytelling / communications abilities, and an entrepreneurial spirit, in order to be an effective member of the Analytics team. Additionally, they should be comfortable working as an active participant with cross-functional teams to solve business challenges. Last but not least, we are looking for someone who is adaptable and excited by learning, as we have a lot of data and various tools at our disposal, and are always seeking insights to drive the business forward.
- 1-2 years of Analytics experience, ideally at a digital and/or mobile-first company
- Experience using Adobe Analytics and/or similar systems
- Familiarity with SQL
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze raw data and extract actionable insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex information into understandable, comprehensible information with actionable recommendations
- Team Player who can work with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Adapts easily to changing situations and can manage priorities
- Strong desire to learn and grow career
- Degree/Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Skills in Looker, Tableau, and/or other dashboarding tools
- Skills in Python and/or R
- Familiarity with A/B testing and analyzing results
- Experience working within an agile workflow
- Experience working with Product, Marketing, Tech, Sales, Business, Finance, etc. teams
- Experience with Project Management
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 135 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!