iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is one of the fastest growing digital audio services in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations, and top podcasts and personalities. iHeartRadio has over 2 billion downloads and over 140 Million registered users.
iHeartMedia’s platforms include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, podcast, personalities and influencers, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
About the Role
The “Data Analyst - Content” role offers the opportunity to have an immediate impact on a multitude of aspects of the business at iHeartRadio, including editorial content across the web and unlimited music in an all-in-one app from thousands of radio stations, artists, playlists, podcasts, and more. We are looking for a Data Analyst with a strategic yet creative mindset and a passion for data, who is eager to be an expert in the latest and greatest analytics tools we oversee and utilize to inform business decisions on content created for our digital platforms. The ideal candidate possesses a blend of quantitative skills, data storytelling / communications abilities, and an entrepreneurial spirit, in order to be an effective member of the Analytics team. Additionally, they should be comfortable working as an active participant with cross-functional teams to solve business challenges. Last but not least, we are looking for someone who is adaptable and excited by learning, as we have a lot of data and various tools at our disposal and are always seeking insights to drive the business forward.
- 2+ years of Digital or ContentWeb Analytics experience at a digital and/or mobile-first media industry company
- Proficient with Experience using Adobe Analytics, and/or similar systems (Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Parse.ly, etc.)
- Familiar with Shareablee, Netbase, and/or other social listening tools
- Proficiency Familiar within SQL, Python and/or R with hands on experience
- Proficient with Experience using Adobe Analytics, and/or similar systems (Google Analytics, Coremetrics, etc.)
- Ability to analyze raw data and extract actionable insights using various data sources
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex information into understandable, comprehendible information with actionable recommendations
- Team Player who can work with cross-functional teams like Editorial, Social, Product, Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, and User Experience
- Adapts easily to changing situations and can manage priorities in fast-paced environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong desire to learn and grow career
- Degree/Advanced Degree in Business with quant, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or similar degree
- Skills in Looker, Tableau, and/or other dashboarding tools
- Familiarity with Social Media Marketing, Campaign Marketing, SEO, etc
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics implementation
- Familiarity with A/B testing and analyzing results
- Experience working within an agile workflow
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Content or media experience Music industry or digital audio experience