iHeartMedia is seeking a Digital Project Manager who is detail-oriented, and highly organized. We are looking for a leader to help oversee projects for the team in our new fast-paced, collaborative and creative department in Nashville. You love to work with a team, and have a general understanding of all types of design needs including print, digital, video, animation and video.
- Respond to incoming project requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Communicate directly with internal clients on timelines, process & deliverables.
- Manage and document project assets and work-flow.
- Work closely with Designers and Video Producers on all projects.
- Notify manager of any project issues or challenges.
- Ensure all milestones and deadlines are met.
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Work effectively with teammates.
- Assist in quality control of assets before delivery.
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, briefing meetings and deliverable reviews.
- Prior experience at advertising agency, production company, or entertainment company
- 3-5+ years of experience of post-college experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- A strong understanding of agency processes, including creative production, paid media and digital builds – interest in optimizing those processes is a major plus familiarity in the Adobe suite of creativity software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of types of designs files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and teamwork skills
- Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines
- Natural leadership ability and skills – knows when to take charge and when to delegate
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Aptitude for leadership
Nashville, TN; 1200 Broadway, 6th Floor, 37203
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.