The Engineering Project Manager will be working closely with our engineering, product and user experience teams to facilitate our agile project management process to improve our iHeartRadio user experience.
iHeartRadio is looking for a talented Engineering Project Manager to help us in our mission to reshape the world of music and podcasts. You will work with highly collaborative teams of engineers and product managers to deliver products and features to our users and our internal stakeholders. Our Engineering Project Managers act as the bridge between teams to help align their work and meet the goals of a given initiative. If you enjoy working in a complex environment and having the autonomy to tackle challenges as you see fit, then this is the role for you.
- Facilitating & coordinating the delivery of software
- Communicating consistently and effectively to ensure transparency and alignment across the org
- Organization (this should permeate through your well organized pores)
- Bridging the gap between Product/Engineering/QA
- Servant leadership
- Difficult conversations & dealing w/ pushback (okay, no one likes these, but you value of honest communication)
- Building consensus
- Experience running the Agile process for one or more teams: chairing rituals, collecting team metrics, working in Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to take the ambiguous, make it coherent, and align others around a shared understanding
- Experience communicating across the organization at all levels
- Ability to control a meeting and keep participants on topic; capture and communicate action items
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Good instincts for risk management (identification/mitigation)
- Deep understanding of how to best leverage Jira/Confluence for optimal team performance
- Scrum Master certification
- Engineering background
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 130 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!