iHeartMedia is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to work with our local markets. You’ll be responsible for creating impactful and innovative visual assets ranging from content related to editorial stories to memes to animations for videos and more. This person is skilled in static and motion graphics, understands iHeartRadio's demographic, and is excited to create compelling materials that inspire and wow our community.
- Create daily visuals for digital and social platforms
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver compelling imagery within tight deadlines while multitasking on various projects
- Visually convey a complex narrative in a single image
- Collaborate with Social, Content and Video teams to streamline content creation
- Work occasional nights and weekends for event coverage
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 1+ years professional experience designing and/or conceptualizing design for big brands; Prior experience at advertising agency, production company, or entertainment company a plus
- A professional level of knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint. Knowledge of After Effects, Sketch, and C4D a plus
- A passion for music, entertainment and pop culture
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in typography, retouching, image manipulations, layout, hierarchy, and branding
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Candidate must submit a resume and portfolio
Nashville, TN; 1200 Broadway, 6th Floor, 37203
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.