iHeartRadio is seeking multiple User Engagement Product Managers to join our Product team in our new Nashville iHeartRadio tech hub! This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first people on the ground as we open our second ever iHeartRadio HQ. iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
This User Engagement Product Manager will help us create incredible experiences and continue to push our existing products by combining market insights into a clear strategy. You will be the boots on the ground, writing user stories, defining product roadmaps, and partnering with world-class development, analytics, programming and marketing teams to bring your roadmap to life. The person in this role will be content driven and passionate about delivering innovative customer-focused mobile and web products, constantly measuring progress, and continuous learning and improvement.
- Defining and prioritizing acquisition, retention, engagement, and conversion triggers and features across mobile and web platforms.
- Partnering with marketing to co-define and productize user acquisition campaigns, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and user upsell campaigns.
- Partnering with analytics to develop and measure an engagement product strategy designed to expose product features and content to specific user exports.
- 4+ years experience in a Product Management role, with at least 2 years focused on mobile products including both iOS and Android
- Experience with engagement tools like push, in-app messaging and email platforms
- Strong analytics background and success at increasing engagement and conversion metrics
- Demonstrated success writing user stories, creating and owning product functional specifications, and managing and improving existing products
- Experience working with digital content in the setting of a digital media organization, a plus
- Flexibility working within Agile development processes.
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 130 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!