We are looking for a thoughtful Product Manager with a proven track record of developing complex cross-functional products and features. In this role, you will manage some of iHeartRadio’s largest and most exciting new platform products from initial requirements refinement through development and launch. You will bring thoughtfulness, curiosity and analysis to guide the product direction. As an Agile product owner, you’ll execute by writing user stories, maintaining continual clear communication with the team, and constantly ensuring development aligns with priorities. You will serve as an advocate for the user and have a relentless focus on delivering a world-class user experience that delivers users the content they desire with the absolute minimum amount of friction.
The Product Innovation Team increases iHeartRadio’s footprint and listening hours by aggressively expanding iHeartRadio to new and emerging platforms while also building differentiation among streaming services by building uniquely engaging listening experiences. Integrations include home and consumer electronics (voice + smart speakers, ten-foot television experiences, wearables, home appliances), social media and automotive. Listening experiences include artist radio, on-demand subscription, and personalized playlists.
- Serving as product manager for automotive, consumer electronics and home products and features; define the product roadmap and ensure it is aligned with iHeartRadio’s defined priorities
- Tracking quantitative and qualitative product performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Managing cross-functional development across multiple platforms, vendors and ensure development is focused, efficient and aligned with goals and timeframes
- Prioritizing features and communicate decisions using a balance of strategic thought and analytical support
- Writing user stories that clearly define the product goals and articulate why they are important
- 5+ years of product development experience with consumer-facing products
- Background and familiarity with Automotive & Home CE platforms, such as Carplay, Android Auto, Amazon Alexa, or Apple TV
- User-centric mindset with a proven track record of advocacy for the end-user
- Experience managing and prioritizing a backlog for the maximum return on investment and highest value delivery
- Experience translating ambiguity into actionable requirements, plans and results
- Ability to write clear and thorough specifications that are actionable both internally and externally
- Ability to constructively give and receive criticism
- Problem-solving nature
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- A sense of urgency and a drive to exceed expectations
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. iHeartRadio is a great environment for people who like to innovate and have the power to influence decisions. We have 130+ million registered users across over 250 different platforms, and outside the US, we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!