Product Innovation is a growing organization within iHeartRadio’s Product Management team dedicated to increasing the size of our digital footprint by deploying the diverse iHeartRadio service offering onto in-market and emerging consumer electronic devices, OEM platforms, and distribution networks. We are seeking a Senior Product Innovation Manager to define, build, and optimize the iHeartRadio experience across an expanding portfolio of cross-platform products, including Mobile, OTT, Automotive, and Voice experiences.
As a member of the Product Innovation team, you will manage iHeartRadio’s largest and most exciting new platform products from initial requirements, refinement through development, and production launch. You will bring thoughtfulness, curiosity and analysis to guide the product direction. As an Agile product owner, you’ll execute by writing user stories, maintaining continuous and clear communication with the team, while ensuring development aligns with priorities. You will serve as an advocate for the user and have a relentless focus on building a world-class user experience that delivers users the content they desire with minimum friction.
As the Senior Product Innovation Manager, your objective is to define, adapt, and maximize the iHeartRadio roadmap, while working with your fellow product managers, engineers, designers, and platform partners. You take delight in:
- Focusing on perfecting mobility-based and in-car entertainment, extending learned behaviors from flagship products and market influencers, while balancing the responsibility to reduce driver distraction.
- Prioritizing features, while communicating decisions, using a balance of strategic thought and analytical support.
- Defining and tracking quantitative KPIs and qualitative product performance, making recommendations for optimization.
- Writing user stories that clearly encapsulate product goals and articulate why they are important.
- Managing cross-functional development across multiple platforms and vendors, ensuring development is focused, efficient and aligned with goals and timeframes.
- Facilitating strong organizational partnerships with larger Product Management team, Analytics, Customer Care, Marketing, Test Engineering, and Business Development teams to co-define, productize and measure impact of product strategy designed to expose platforms, product features, and content with a consistent level of quality.
- Aligning the iHeartRadio platform and client roadmaps with external partner’s roadmaps, optimizing delivery of quality product.
As a Senior Product Innovation Manager, you have directed large scale product roadmaps for B2C and B2B2C products. Your experience includes:
- 5+ years of product management experience, with at least 2 years focused on consumer-facing products.
- Background and/or industry familiarity with advanced consumer electronic platforms.
- Effective background managing 3rd Party Vendors and external development partners.
- A problem-solving nature with the ability to communicate effectively with engineering and technical teams.
- Ability to write clear and thorough client specifications.
- Aptitude to constructively give and receive constructive criticism.
- Flexibility to define and adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- A sense of urgency and a drive to exceed expectations.
- Ideally, your professional work experience includes streaming media.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. iHeartRadio is a great environment for people who like to innovate and have the power to influence decisions. We have 130+ million registered users across over 250 different platforms, and outside the US, we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!