iHeartRadio is seeking multiple Senior Product Managers, to join our Mobile Product team in our new Nashville iHeartRadio tech hub! This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first people on the ground as we open our second ever iHeartRadio HQ. This We are looking for a Senior Mobile Product Manager to create incredible experiences and to continue to push our existing products by combining market insights into a clear strategy.
You will be the boots on the ground, writing user stories, defining product roadmaps, and partnering with world-class development, design, analytics, and programming teams to bring your roadmap to life. You will be content-driven and passionate about delivering innovative customer-focused mobile products, constantly measuring progress, and engaging in continuous learning and improvement.
- Championing mobile users, understanding and prioritizing their feedback
- Leading a cross-functional agile team for mobile
- Defining, prioritizing and delivering features for mobile
- Working closely with Auto and Consumer Electronics teams to deliver integrations such as Chromecast, Android Auto, TV and Wear
- Working closely with other internal product teams (especially iOS and web) to define and deliver cross-platform features
- Partnering with design, customer care and analytics to measure the success of products and strategize iterative improvements
- Must have managed/mentored product managers
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal
- 4+ years experience in a product management role, including 2+ years focused on Android and/or iOS
- Experience with recommendations systems and/or search methodologies
- Strong social, mobile, and analytics background.
- Demonstrated success managing and improving existing products.
- Demonstrated success at managing large, cross-functional projects and delivering world-class end user experiences to consumers
- Experience shipping products in an Agile environment
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 130 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!