iHeartRadio is seeking multiple talented Software Developers in Test (SDET) to join our engineering team in New York City! This Engineer will own responsibility for Quality in our mobile and web platforms. In this role, expect to be involved in testing new features, identifying risks during product planning, developing core infrastructure around UI Testing and Automation, improving developer experience & workflows, and allowing our team to scale as we make improvements to our apps and codebase. In this role, expect to work on developing the infrastructure for automated testing at iHeartRadio. This person should be familiar with test automation strategies for large applications and be able to both create the tooling and foster a strong testing culture.
- Launching new features and acts as a Test lead for projects. Working with Test Engineering and Development team to shepherd automation strategy.
- Using metrics to guide test decisions, to ensure work is properly directed and to gauge test successes.
- Proactively learning/developing new skills, reading up on new frameworks and approaches to test that might benefit your project.
- Assessing impact of test strategy on team schedule and scope.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Direct experience with Mobile and Web testing platforms, including Espresso, XCUITest, Cypress
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems, preferably directly experience with Jenkins, GitHub, fastlane and JIRA
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 135 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!