iHeartRadio is looking for full-stack software engineers to join our Content Platform team, which processes, transcodes, and ultimately publishes millions of songs and podcasts to our iHeartRadio applications. iHeartRadio is available on 200+ different platforms, from web/mobile to all major auto to Amazon Alexa/Google Home/Samsung. We ingest hundreds of thousands of tracks monthly for a catalog of over 40 million music products and hundreds of thousands of podcasts. In this role, you’ll build tools and automation that support various phases of our content lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to interact and collaborate with a variety of partners as we continue to internationalize, partnering with largescale broadcast and consumer electronics companies. If you are interested in joining a team of engineers working in a fast-paced agile environment, building amazing products reaching tens of millions of users, this is a great place to be. We are highly focused on using the right tools for the job, building decoupled flexible architectures, and committed to fostering ownership and responsibility to autonomous teams.
- Creating and managing the stack of production tools and APis that allow interaction with content objects and insights into key performance indicators.
- Collaborating and coordinating with various engineering, content, and product teams: providing the glue between consumption and publication systems and users.
- Participating in defining the technology road map and best practices across the engineering organization that support and advocate for transparency within the Content lifecycle.
- Being a key contributor to our next-generation Content platforms.
- Experience developing applications in Python
- Ability to extract and translate needs and stories from stakeholders and existing codebases into actionable development.
- Experience designing and implementing APIs needed for effective data visualization and interactions.
- Experience with SQL/NOSQL systems such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Postgres, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and testing methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AWS stack is a plus.
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 135 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!