We are looking for an SVP of Product Innovations who will help us create incredible Home/CE and Automotive experiences, and who will continue to push yet to be imagined innovation within our organization. Home/CE is our fastest growing consumer base and vital to the continued expansion of iHeartRadio’s reach and success. This role helps to define the overall product vision for the organization as well as define our future innovations roadmap, partnerships and investment opportunities. Equally vital is leading a team of product managers with the goal of investing in future growth opportunities.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S., and now the fastest growing podcast platform on the market. iHeartRadio reached 127 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service. iHeartMedia's platforms include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, podcasts, personalities and influencers, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
- Building and nurturing teams of high-performance product owners and product leaders
- Guiding, managing and capitalizing on external partnerships to drive product growth
- Facilitating strong organizational partnerships with Flagship Product, UXD, analytics, Customer Care, Marketing, Testing, and Operations groups to co-define, productize and measure impact of product strategy designed to expose platforms, product features and content with a consistent level of quality
- Working with Business Development and Partnerships teams to identify viable partnerships, or investment opportunities, to continue to expand our audience reach and product growth
- Crafting a roadmap, prioritized by growth opportunities and strategic market presence
- Managing external development process, roadmap and budget across several large vendor relationships
- Prioritizing product initiatives based on a deep understanding of product health, analytics and competitive marketplace
- Implementing efficient and effective processes for development, communication and feedback
- Defining and enforcing product discipline best practices within a team: software development lifecycle processes, user testing, validated learning and continuous improvement
- Leading and executing daily product management activities including the definition of product requirements, user testing and prototyping, and high level technical and user experience flows
- 8+ years’ experience in a Senior Product Management role, with at least 5 years focused on consumer-facing products
- Demonstrable track record building strong teams and delivering effective mentorship
- Deep experience managing internal stakeholder contributions and expectations
- Effective background managing 3rd Party Vendors and external development partners
- Strong communication skills, able to lead down, up and laterally across the company to ensure clear awareness of the roadmap and key decisions
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 127 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!