iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist and the top podcasts and personalities. With over a billion downloads, iHeartRadio reached 130 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service.
iHeartMedia's platforms include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, podcasts, personalities and influencers, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
The team is seeking a Test Engineer responsible for championing quality with the group by creating and executing functional tests, assisting product and development with exploratory testing, actively maintain tests and related documentation on new and old functionality.
Your first goal is to understand your team’s processes and your role within it; Understand the current test strategy and find out how to execute when a release is scheduled; Support the team by validating and signing off on functional and bug tickets that goes through development. Due to the nature of our development methodology (Agile), you will be creating and maintaining tests every sprint.
- Designing, planning, documenting and executing tests. Must be re-usable and clear for other team members to follow.
- Actively maintaining tests based on changes made for each sprint/iteration.
- Launching new features and acts as a Test lead for projects.
- Maintaining and troubleshoot test infrastructure.
- Working with Test Engineering and Development team to shepherd automation strategy.
- Using metrics to guide test decisions, to ensure work is properly directed and to gauge test successes.
- Proactively learning/developing new skills, reading up on new frameworks and approaches to test that might benefit your project.
- To assess impact of test strategy on team schedule and scope.
- To provide high level estimates for user stories within your knowledge area
- 4+ years experience in a Software Test intensive role. (Test Engineering, Software Test Engineering, QA)
- Use of any modern Software development tools such as Jira / TestRail
- Experience testing iOS or Android mobile applications
- Experience using network proxy tools such as Charles, Fidler, WireShark
- Hands-on experience delivering automation on Continuous Integration/Continuous Development