iHeartRadio helps you find a listening experience you'll love with the least amount of friction. A full audio service, we provide the best live radio, artist stations, playlists, podcasts, and streaming music all in one app. We deliver all of this as a companion who knows your likes and dislikes, and uses that understanding to help organize, contextualize, and recommend the most relevant content for you.
As a User Experience (UX) Designer, you will help define and drive the future of iHeartRadio's experiences. From leading brainstorming sessions to delivering high-quality designs, you will work with teams of Designers, Product Managers, Marketers, Engineers, and others to develop new features. You'll inspire change at all stages of product development by leading our customer-centric design process and be an advocate for our users, creating experiences that are holistic, intuitive, relevant and personal.
- Collaborating with others to interpret user needs, behaviours, and goals into meaningful and relevant experiences
- Solving complex design challenges for iOS, Android, responsive web, auto, OTT, and voice platforms, as well as emerging experiences
- Telling user stories that take teammates and stakeholders on a design journey
- Providing thought leadership and championing design thinking throughout the organization
- 2+ years of user-centred design experience, working with UX designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, analytics, and data teams in a fast-paced, rapidly changing agile environment
- A portfolio demonstrating user-centric solutions for business, technology, and design problems
- Experience in design research, rapid prototyping, and conducting user testing
- Expert knowledge of emerging trends, conventions, and best practices for iOS, Android, responsive web, auto, OTT, and voice platforms
- Utilized design thinking and problem solving to translate ideas and insights into actionable outcomes
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills, and an ability to present design rationales to stakeholders and partner teams
- A keen eye for detail and strong visual design skills
- A passion for music and the audio universe
Nice to have:
- Experience with prototyping tools (Axure, InVision, Principle, Framer, etc)
- Knowledge of front-end development
- Experience creating and/or working within design systems
- A background in content strategy or content design
- Experience designing accessible products
- Experience scaling products to international audiences
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 135 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!