iHeartMedia is looking for a hard-working and creative Video Producer/Editor to help us grow our audience across our digital and social platforms. The ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart - both visually and narratively. You will be responsible for ideating creative concepts and turning them into engaging videos optimized for our platforms. The ideal candidate also has experience as a video producer, writer, editor and is used to collaborating across teams to make content that is new, interesting and highly shareable. This role requires you to work on multiple projects at once with the ability to manage them yourself while never compromising the level of creativity.
- Oversee conception, development and production of video content
- Produce, shoot and edit high-quality, short-form videos in a wide range of styles in the field and in-studio, including artist interviews, talent focused shoots, graphic videos, etc.
- Cut versions of videos specifically for each major platform we are on in line with each’s best practices
- Generate exciting and informative creative concepts focusing on stories in the music, entertainment, news, culture and other topics
- Work with on-camera talent and other production staff to craft ideas into engaging & repeatable series and one-off videos
- Devise unique, creative ideas for new video features, content and enhancements that advance objectives and strategic plan
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, social networking platforms, Google Analytics, or similar tools
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines, with routinely quick turnaround times
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail and high work standards
- Flexibility; able to shift gears quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team, independently, and under close direction
- 1-3 years relevant experience creating social first videos. Music, media or entertainment experience preferred
- Experience creating short-form video for platforms including Facebook, YouTube and, Instagram
- Track record of creating video that grows and engages social audiences organically
- Familiarity with motion graphics and After Effects preferred
- Background in studio and field production required
- Deep knowledge of social media video best practices, landscape and ability to recognize stories that will drive views and shares
Nashville, TN; 1200 Broadway, 6th Floor, 37203
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.