We are seeking an experienced product leader to drive iHeartRadio’s Home/CE strategy and execution. Home/CE is iHeart’s strongest area of growth and is a key component of iHeartRadio’s continued success in the streaming audio landscape. This role will define the roadmap and lead a team of product managers with the goal of capitalizing on growth opportunities.
Home/CE is our fastest growing consumer base and vital to the continued expansion of iHeartRadio’s reach and success. The optimal candidate will be versed in building and growing high performance product teams, nurturing fruitful partnerships with external parties and establishing a high level of internal alignment. The individual will partner with a wide range of stakeholders to surface innovative product solutions and deliver them to the marketplace.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S., and now the fastest growing podcast platform on the market. iHeartRadio reached 127 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service. iHeartMedia's platforms include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, podcasts, personalities and influencers, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
- Building and evolving high-performance product owners
- Guiding, managing and capitalizing on external partnerships to drive product growth
- Crafting roadmaps, prioritized by growth opportunities and strategic market presence
- Building internal alignment to clear development dependencies and ensuring required internal components are sourced
- Managing external development process, roadmap and budget across several large vendor relationships
- Creating and nurturing a culture of innovation by designing a framework for contribution, execution and validation at all levels of the organization
- Implementing efficient and effective processes for development, communication and feedback
- 7-10 years product leadership experience with direct to consumer products
- Track record building strong teams and delivering effective mentorship
- Deep experience managing internal stakeholder contributions and expectations
- Experience effectively managing strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large development budget
- Background and familiarity with Home/CE platforms
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 130 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!